LANDSCAPE ON LOCATION (see photographs below from last summer!)
- 9th & 16th July 2018: Meet at Rushmere car park. Any Medium.
- 10th & 17th July 2018: Meet at Stockgrove car park. Any Medium.
£30, bring your own materials and equipment. Pay on the day, but please contact me to book at least a week before and leave your phone number, in case of bad weather/missed connections!
I recommend bringing the following items:
- A folding easel.
- Light drawing board plus paper, hard-backed sketchbook or canvas (depending on your chosen medium)
- Pastels, paints, palette plus whatever brushes etc you need.
- Water containers, rags/kitchen-towel/handwipes
- Wind-and-waterproof jacket & umbrella (useful as a sunshade, too!) as it always feels cold when you’re sitting for a long period in the shade. Sturdy footwear is also a good idea.
- Something to sit on!
We will be near toilets and a cafe, but I suggest bringing lunch and a drink with you, too.
DRAWING FOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS, 8th Sept 2018 10.00-15.00. £45, materials included. Come and get started with drawing in a calm and relaxed atmosphere. I will show you how to be creative with line and how to shade using pencils and charcoal. You will learn how to draw simple objects so that they look 3D and recognizable enough to take home and to show loved ones afterwards! All materials provided, but please bring a packed lunch.
BEGINNING WITH WATERCOLOURS, 6th October 2018 10.00 – 15.00. £50, materials included.
ACRYLIC PAINTING TECHNIQUES 3rd November 2018, 10.00 – 15.00. £40, bring your own materials.
Portrait day 1st December 2018, 10.00 -15.00. £50, bring your own materials.
Please pay in advance, at least two weeks before the Workshop date. To sign up for one of these workshops and arrange payment – please use the “Contact” page and include your phone number in the email.
These workshops will take place at St Leonards School, Thrift Road, Heath and Reach, Beds. LU7 0AX. There is plenty of room to park in the school car park.
Some Photos from “Landscape On Location workshops” 2017!
Photos from previous LANDSCAPE ON LOCATION WORKSHOPS: